Notes for Existing Customers
Find out what our system change means for your memberships, account history, credits and other useful details.
Will my old Recreation account information transfer over to the new system?
- If you’ve taken a class or registered for a course or program since January 1, 2017, your account will move over to the new system.
- If you have a Servus Credit Union Place or Fountain Park Recreation Centre membership your account will move over.
- Arts and Culture accounts from January 1, 2017 will also move over.
Will I be contacted about my membership?
- If your membership needs to be updated, yes. If we haven’t been able to reach you and/or you find that your account is on hold, please call 780-418-6088 to update your information.
Will my existing credits on my account be transferred over?
- Yes. They will be moved over to your new account.
Will I need a new membership card?
- No. All current membership cards will continue to work with the new system.
Will my gift card still work?
- Yes. They can be redeemed any time at Guest Services at either Servus Place or Fountain Park.
If you haven't found an answer to your question the website's footer lists the contact details for three City facilities and departments that can help you with any program, drop-in, or facility questions you may have.