Swimming lessons and leadership programs for all levels and ages!
Due to the Fountain Park Recreation Centre closure, all winter 2022 aquatics programs will take place in the Landrex Water Play Centre at Servus Credit Union Place.
Eligibility for Early Aquatics Registration
If you are a St. Albert resident and are creating an account to complete early aquatics registration, you will need to have your residency verified in person at the Guest Services desk at Servus Credit Union Place before you can complete your registration. The family members on your account will all have their residency confirmed with yours.
If you add new members to your account at a later date, you will need to get their residency verified by calling Guest Services at Fountain Park Recreation Centre at 780-459-1553 or Servus Place at 780-418-6088.
Have an existing account?
- View programs online starting August 29
- Early registration for St. Albert residents and Servus Place annual members opens at 8 a.m. on August 31
- Public registration opens at 8 a.m. on September 7
- Programs begin in October 2022 at the Landrex Water Play Centre inside Servus Credit Union Place
- View programs online starting November 9
- Early registration for St. Albert residents and Servus Place annual members opens at 8 a.m. on November 16
- Public registration opens at 8 a.m. on November 23
- Sessions start in January 2023 at the Landrex Water Play Centre inside Servus Credit Union Place
New Aquatics Preschool Levels
Preschool swimming lessons will now follow the Lifesaving Society’s program, so lesson names and content have changed. Use this chart to find out which preschool swim lesson your child can take.Preschool Levels Conversion Chart›
Programs designed to support you and your little one gain confidence in the water together! Ages 6 months – 5 years.
Swimming lessons for 6-12 to learn new skills and build confidence in the water.
Check out programs related to Bronze lifesaving courses, National Lifeguard training and Swim for Life instruction.
Lessons to develop swimming skills through personalized coaching, whether to finish specific items from a lesson or for those living with a disability.
Adult (Not currently offered)
It’s never too late to learn how to swim! We offer swimming lessons for teens and adults 13 years of age and older.